Sunday, December 6, 2009

Daily Thoughts 12/6/2009



Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde



Daily Thoughts 12/6/2009



Tomorrow, I will go through Library Journal's best books of 2009. This is another excellent list of books like the New York Times 100 Best Books. http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA6707422.html?desc=topstory



I have been working on my Facebook, Twitter, and Linked in accounts. They are slowly growing. I still have a lot more to learn on how to use them properly. I learned that the maximum number of followers on Linked In is 30,000 people. I can't imagine the use of that many people in a personal social network unless you are a salesperson or a recruiter. It is an interesting number.


I read some more of Daniel Goleman, Social Intelligence at the laundromat today.




No comments:

Post a Comment